If you’re checking into Amelia Island vacation rentals, you’ve come across dozens of great listings – but some (like ours) designate themselves as a “luxury rental.” If you’re considering the difference, this article is for you.
Vacation rentals vs. Luxury rentals
There’s plenty of vacation rental options. But not all provide the sublime experience to maximize your stay. Here’s a few differences in the properties:
- Space. Luxury rentals tend to be larger, giving you (and/or your family) more space to spread out and relax. It’s not as restful when you’re always bumping into someone!
- Niceties. Small details are handled and updated on the regular to make the stay more enjoyable, the upkeep of the properties is often more on-point, and amenities/decor within the house are also usually of a higher quality. Think plush bedding, nicer appliances, updated bathrooms, etc.
- The kitchen. Often featuring granite countertops and modern design, you get a space that’s more conducive to hosting a hearty spread.
- Location. In some instances, you’ll find a luxury rental has easier access to less-crowded areas of the beach or access in communities that have amenities you won’t find elsewhere, such as community pools, walking areas, or even resort-style activities.
- Noise. Luxury rentals tend to be in quieter areas OR designed to minimize noise. No loud condo with noisy neighbors after-hours interrupting your sleep!
But of course, it doesn’t stop there. That’s just the property itself, but what about the experience?
- Proactive communication with everything you’d want. Nothing last-minute, you know well in advance everything you need. And any questions you have, you know you’ll get answered by a dedicated team.
- Dedicated service. Have you ever been on vacation and had an issue, only to discover you’re having to call a general help line? UGH. Yeah, that doesn’t happen with a luxury vacation rental company.
- Fast response. Did something come up? You know who to call and get things handled – quickly. Especially because
- Seamless check-in and check-out. Less hassle on you, more time for enjoyment.
If you’re ready to book a luxury vacation rental in Amelia Island, we humbly put ourselves forward as an option. Here’s why:
The Guest Cottage Difference
So maybe you’re thinking “okay, I get it, there’s clearly a difference between luxury and non-luxury vacation rentals. Sooooo why are you different?”
We’re glad you asked! (You’re here already, aren’t you?! Of course you want to know!)
Local, dedicated team who lives here. Our office is located in downtown Fernandina Beach. We’re not a statewide rental company managing properties from Miami to Amelia Island. It’s all local and we can drive to any property ourselves if that’s what it takes to provide the best experience.
This also means you can stop by and say hello in person!
Market knowledge. Our sister company, Summer House Realty, is a real estate agency . This provides a unique set of connections and knowledge of the entire Amelia Island and Fernandina Beach lifestyle – and it’s our job to make sure it’s leveraged so you have the perfect vacation!
The office is also available for event rentals for those needing a central gathering place to celebrate!
Personal connections with property owners. You’re not lost in a maze of corporate systems. We facilitate seamless connections between property owners (because we help manage their properties) and you, the guests, making sure everything is perfect.
Extended-stay options available. Want a quick weekend getaway? Of course, we have you covered. But if you’re looking to embrace the #IslandLife for a while longer, we have options available for you as well. Simply book through our site or send us a note and we’ll be happy to help.